Farmhouse Beer Dinner – Hopfields, Austin
Monday, October 27, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM
1. Virtue Ciders “Ledbury”: Old world bittersweet apples and new world heirloom varieties fermented with native yeasts from Herefordshire, England.
Paired with: Miso Glazed Butterscotch Pork Belly with Fermented Apple and Cabbage Slaw.
2. Jester King Snorkel: Farmhouse ale brewed with Alderwood smoked sea salt and locally grown oyster mushrooms.
Paired with: Charred Oyster Mushroom with Demi Glace, Goat Cheese, Brioche, and Coriander Apricot Coulis
3. Jester King Special Collaboration: Get excited.
Paired with: Honey Truffled Scotch Egg with Castelvetrano Olives and Mornay Sauce.
4. Mikkeller Spontanframboos: Raspberry Lambic
Paired with: Chocolate Stout Braised Goat with Sauteed Swiss Chard and Dry Cherries, Pumpkin, and Toasted Pine Nuts.
5. Jolly Pumpkin Madrugada Obscura: “Dark Dawn” stout aged in oak barrels.
Paired with: Flourless Dark Chocolate Tart with Coffee Creme Anglaise and Leopold Brothers Blackberry Whiskey Compote.
This event will cost $75 (gratuity not included) for a five course meal, carefully paired with the above offerings
Read More & Buy Tickets: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/farmhouse-beer-dinner-tickets-13084741815?aff=zvents